I recently found a list of books for church planters that also includes several books recommended by venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki on non-profit companies.
Here are his recommendations. For the full list, click here.
Kawasaki is a well known venture capitalist, speaker, blogger and author. He was also the first evangelist for Apple’s revolutionary Macintosh. His book Rules for Revolutionaries was very important in the formation of Resonate and his book, Selling the Dream was the seed that got the Resonate Greenhouses started. We asked Guy what books he would suggest for people starting non-profits with very little money. He didn’t list his latest book, The Art of the Start but we will for him.
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Uncommon Genius by Denise Shekerjian
- If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore